Friday, November 21, 2008

I FINALLY HAVE MY OWN BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEHAAAAH!
(Ok, the cone of silence can now be lifted)

One of my favorite pastimes is perusing friend's blogs. I love looking at all the photos and seeing what God is doing in other people's lives. It has always looked like fun to have a blog, so I finally joined the club.

Scribble Scrabble will be a place for my ramblings and musings. I will post glimpses of my daily life as a hard-working, almost broke, college student. God is a big part of my life - so He'll be mentioned a lot. Hobbies and fun pastimes are some of the other things I'll write about. Family too. For now, I'm done with my first post. It's 11:14 pm, I'm going to bed!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I love your new blog! So now, when I can't seem to catch you on facebook, I can see what trouble you're up to! ;)

Hope you're doing well girl!

-Ruth
(ruthtalbott.multiply.com :)

Sharon said...

Hi, my name is Sharon and I just took a look at your blog for the first time. It looks great and I can't wait to look at the other posts. I just started my own blog not to long ago and you are welcome to check it out.