Friday, March 20, 2009

Giiirls! What did you do!!!!!!?


My friend Angela and my sisters Candace and Caitlyn had the brilliant idea, so they thought, to ruin my 6 page research paper I've spent 2 weeks working on for my American Lit. class. Our printer is broken at home so I emailed my paper to my friend Angela who printed it out for me on her printer. My sisters were already out so they picked it up for me. While talking with Angela one of them said, "Man, it would be terrible if we dropped this thing outside!" (it was raining). At that moment all three conspirators looked at eachother and giggled!!! Angela quickly fetched a casserole dish and hot cocoa. They proceded to lay my masterpiece in the casserole, soak it with water, and smear it with the cocoa. The result was pretty convincing. They even sprinkled leftover coffee grounds on for the finishing touch. I had asked Angela to slide the paper into a plastic bag to protect it from the rain which she very diligently made sure to do. Thanks for your thoughtfulness Angela! The twins put the plastic bag on my bed. A few hours later I found it and quickly opened it to glance over it and put it in my backpack. Much to my shock and disgust, I found a filthy, brown, curling, damp paper. "GIRRRRLS!" I yelled! "What did you do to my paper!?" They responded with a torrent of loud giggles, "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" They're such stinkers. When they had quit laughing themselves silly, they assured me that there were two copies of the paper and showed me the good copy. I then had to laugh myself. All I have to say now is, "You big goobers!!!"

1 comment:

Abigail said...

lol! Nice.

~tweetybird