Saturday, May 16, 2009

Brown Sugared Ham....Yum!

A little butter...ok...a lot of butter, a lot of brown sugar and some fresh spiral sliced ham...mmm...mmm. Fry er up til the ham starts to look nice and golden.
A little brown rice. Tastes soooo much better than white. It has a lot more flavor. We sautee' the rice with garlic and onions in olive oil. This makes a delicious rice pilaf. Maybe this healthy stuff will balance out all that brown sugar. ( ;



I hate cabbage! BUT I love it fixed like this. Sautee' it in olive oil with some butter, salt, and pepper.


Add some chunky applesauce and the meal is complete. Yeah...it was reeeeally good. Try it! The time required is only about 30-40 minutes.

3 comments:

Tori said...

all i can say is "yummy yum yum!"

Abigail said...

Yer making me hungry!

Dena said...

oh my goodness, I'm hungry now, looks yummy.