Friday, February 27, 2009

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!

I LOVED this movie! My mom and I went to see it recently and laughed our way through most of it! Suspense, comedy, romance, combined with a major shopping addiction create a fantastic storyline. Let me clarify up front, Guys this ain't for you! Girls, if you want to go spend a couple of hours having fun with some of your friends or mom or sisters, go see Confessions of a Shopaholic. I'm buying this one when it comes out.
This scene is my favorite! She pulls off the most rediculous dance moves with such flare - hysterical!

2 comments:

Tori said...

Hey Bethany!!
I saw this movie this past week and absolutly loved it too!!!
We should go see it together!!!

Love you girl,
Tori

Dena said...

hey! i thought we were all going together to watch this! what gives???? jay leaves wednesday, when can you guys go?